Monday, November 10, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages for Nov 9-15

Hello Friends.
It's another Filofax planner pages post.  I went for a pink and green-ish gray theme based on the floral stamp washi tape I used at the bottom of the pages. The solid tapes are from Tape Works and the other washi tapes I got from ebay.


The pen I'll be using for this week is Pilot Hi Tec C in Strawberry 0.3 mm.  I had this set of pens for ages (almost 10 years) and it has not dried. It came in a set of 10 with really bright colors.  A few online store still carry this color but I'm not sure if they carry all colors in the set. 
This is one of the older Pilot Hi Tec C pens and most of the colors are discontinued.  


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again next time!
Have a wonderful week!

Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies used:


2 comments:

  1. Love how you've done up your pages! I was thinking of listing down my cleaning chores on the "notes" bit too but am trying out a different system this month to see how it works out. I used to write / stamp down the chores in the daily sections previously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which buyer did you get those ones from? I've been checking out ebay and there's a ton from China but I'm worried that customs will get me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!