Monday, October 27, 2014

Filofax Pages Oct 26- Nov 1 Hello Kitty

Hello everyone! 
I know it's Halloween this coming weekend a lot of planners out there will be decorated with a Halloween theme. But not me. We don't do Halloween.
  So for my pages this week, my theme is HELLO KITTY.  On Thursday, Oct 30 to Nov 2, 2014, the Hello Kitty Comic Con will be held in Los Angeles, CA. I won't be there but I thought I'd just get into the trend and make Hello Kitty the star of my pages this week.

I have used my favorite planner stamps for my pages and I will list and link them below. 
The Hello Kitty sticker set is from the Target Dollar Spot and the washi tapes are from ebay.


Now for my health pages. I used different stamps for each page.  I'm trying to find another layout for this section, so I've been playing around to see what will work for me. On the right page, I have used the new stamps from StudioL2e.  All three washi tapes are from Scotch.  I have linked one of them below but you can also find them in Walmart and office supplies stores.

 Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you again next week for my next
planner pages.

Have a nice day!
Follow on Bloglovin


Supplies I used:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hello! Such cute pages! I'm still new with this planner stuff and never thought of including different sections using the same MO2P format. I think it's very smart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!