Monday, September 8, 2014

Magnolia Ink Rewind

Hello and Happy Monday!
Today's post is Magnolia Ink Rewind. I'd like to share with you one of the very first cards I made for the Magnolia Ink Magazine as a member of the Design Team. This was in the 2012 fall issue, Turning Leaves. This is Tilda with Peanut from the Turning Leaves Collection. And I colored the image with Distress Ink Reinkers. This is a shaker card and I used tiny die cut leaves in autumn colored card stock. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the brads are from Bazzil.


Anyway, we have a lot of new goodies at Stamp and Create!
New Saturated Canary Stamp are now available.  Some Christmas Paper and some restocks of Magnolia Holiday Stamps.  So stop by Stamp and Create today.


Have a wonderful Monday!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Mae, I remember this card, I was just looking at the picture initially and thought "I have seen this card before" when I went on to read your post I read that I was right, I had he he! I still love it as much today honey. I subscribed to the Ink Mag for over two years and was sad when it ended, you show cased alot of your fabulous creations, just as well that I am a follower of yours!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! An oldie but a goodie. It's fun to see older images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!