Thursday, June 5, 2014

Older A2 Cards

Hello Friends!
It's been a while since I had an update and a new post (one that I hadn't scheduled a month before). It has been a rough 2 weeks for me and with my son off of school, I have to keep him busy and stay away from the TV and video games.

I was going thru my photos and I noticed that I have some CAS A2 cards that I posted on Instagram weeks and weeks ago, but I never got a chance to share it here. So here are 3 cards I made with not a lot of coloring. I played around with some dies and I tried to keep them flat.

For the first card, I used MFT Die-namics and the sentiment is also from My Favorite Things.

For his card, I used SSS Stamps and the Mama Elephant Femme Frame.


This one is another die set from MFT and I colored it with Copics. I was inspired by Amy Rysavy when she colored her die cut Lilies.


OK, so those are my CAS cards today.
I have a not-so-CAS card going live tomorrow so I'll be back by then. In the mean time, thank you for visiting me today. It's almost 11:00pm as I type this post so I am going to bed and I'll see you tomorrow!


Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies for Card 1:



 Supplies for Card 2:



Supplies for Card 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!