Monday, June 23, 2014

Barn Window




Hello everyone!
My card for you today does  not have a colored image. Last week, I injured my right index finger and and I thought it was just a scrape.  I placed some band-aids to cover the cuts but then I noticed that I it started to hurt when I moved it or bent it.  Sure enough it was sprained.  So I had to splint my finger. It does feel a lot better if I keep it in a splint. BUT... had to make a card for a friend's post-wedding / birthday celebration. So I decided to make a card without a colored image.  And this is what I came up with.


For the background, I used the IO French Text stamp and stamped in on TH watercolor paper. I love the texture of this watercolor paper.  I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain and a blending tool.  I used some scrap patterned paper to die cut the Barn Window, Rose Leaf and the branches.  The flowers are from WOC.  Then I added some seam binding and a heart charm.
All the supplies I used are linked below.

Thank you for stopping by and come and visit me again soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies I used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!