Monday, May 19, 2014

Sneaky Tilda

Happy Monday friends!
 It has been a crazy-busy for me as school is coming to a close and summer vacation is just around the corner.  I'm trying to catch up with my cards and blog post so I don't have to worry about it during the summer. So far, I have made 6 cards for the SCMC so I'm good til the first week of August 
(Yey me!) But I still have a few more cards to make for my "stand by" or reserve file.

So here's another CAS card. Now a days, I'm so hooked into making simple cards with out all the bulkiness of flowers and layered embellishments. Don't get me wrong...I still love making those cards.  I just want to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. Just like how I switch from Copics to Distress Inks...I use them alternately.

Anywhoo...this is Sneaky Tilda from the Animals of the Year Collection. She is one of my faves from this collection. I colored her using Copics. I wanted this card to be flat so it'll be easier to mail.

  Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E47, 37, 35, 33, 51
Dress/bow: W5, 3, 1, 00 RV29, 25, 23, 21
Shoes: W7, 5, 3, 1, 0
Grass/Flowers: G28, YG25, 23, 17, 67
Background: BG10 (airbrushed)
*~*~*~*~*~*
Just a reminder... Stamp and Create has a SALE and it ends tonight!
Click on the banner and start shopping!


The sale runs through Midnight EST, Monday May 19th.
Orders placed during this time will ship out on Tuesday, May 20th.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies I used:


3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Mae. The image is adorable and love the CAS design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Your coloring is superb, Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!