Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Candy Winner!!!



Hello my Lovelies! 
I'd like to thank everybody who joined in my Blog Anniversary Candy. 
Today, I will announce the winner of the candy and her name is...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*

*

58. Laura Ann

Congratulation, Laura! Please send me your mailing address so I can mail this out to you. 
My email address is justalittlebitsweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
You have 1 week to claim your prize.

Again, thank you everybody for joining.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura Ann, enjoy all your goodies! Mae thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Laura Ann is me! Woot Woot! I have just emailed my information to you. Thank you so much Mae!

    Laura Ann Corkill
    http://outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!