Saturday, February 2, 2013

All That Scraps: MIM Double Winged Butterflies


Hi Friends! It's me Mae and it's my turn again for another MIM. I know it's not Monday but February Stamps will be previewed this week, so we had to schedule this week's MIM earlier.

Today I'm going to show you how I made double winged butterflies.




For this project, I used CC Designs Butterfly Wings Stamp and CC Designs Cutter Wings.



I stamped each butterfly in different colors and I also stamped a 2nd generation image to make it lighter.



1. Cut the butterflies using the Cutter Die.  2. On the darker  butterfly, apply adhesive to the center of the butterfly and on the lighter butterfly, cut out the middle part.  3.  Align the cut wings and adhere to the darker butterfly.



Next, use a small piece of twine and wrap it around a few times to hide the adhered part of the butterfly.



Finally, use some 3D adhesive foams and adhere the butterflies to your card.



I hope you like my simple project today. Thank you for taking to time to visit the ATS blog and we hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!