Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scooter Tilda

It's Hump day and I have Scooter Tilda to drive you thru the rest of the week. This image is from the Truning Leaves Collection. I colored this image with Copic Sketch Markers.  The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the other flower, I made from a paper doily. The DP are from different collections and I layered them up.

I also used some  DooHickeys (border, tag, fence & grass) and stitched the first 2 layers of paper.

Some Liquid Pearls were added and Glass Effects for the head light.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
MDUC: Bingo (Blue, free, flowers)(Paper doily, free, diecuts)
NMWC: Dies/Diecuts/Punches


Thanks for dropping by!


12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! I love all of the fun colors!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your card, so gorgeous!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, super gorgeous card. Love your paper doily flower, what a great idea.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon.... this is so cute! So charming... wonderful coloring and designing... I know... I say the same things over and over but it's true Mae! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe bright cheerful colours of this card just make it pop. A fantastic card..
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love your layout and details
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a ravishing creation, Mae! Loving all the fabulous layers and all the stunning details that serve to enhance this beautiful vision. Tilda looks splendid on her pink scooter. It is always a joy visiting your blog and being treated to your magnificent works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card Mae. I love the layout and the colours and the image has been coloured beautifully. I have really enjoyed my visit so have become a follower. Love your budget storage for you markers. I have just added a post to my blog on my budget storage. Would love it if you popped over for a luck.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mae this is fabulous - love the bright ans cheery scene you've created - and gorgeous layout!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally stunning sketch with so many gorgeous details, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH what a beautiful card, gorgeous colours and so many pretty details. I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and image. Beautiful embellishments. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!