Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ATS August Review

It's another Review Day  for the August Release Stamps at All That Scraps. My card today features
Pumpkin Beatrice colored with Copic Sketch Markers and the Pumpkin Cutter Dies.

Coloring Beatrice's (and Bauregard's) hair has always been a challenge to me. But I like their hair cute and curly so I just scribbled some hair strands using a black Copic Multiliner.



For more of today's reviews, visit ATS Blog and check out what my team mates created!

~*~*~*~*~


Other Supplies:
WAMK: Autumn Splendor 6x6 Paper Pad
Doohickeys: Lovely Fence, Simple Tag
Wild Orchid Flowers
4inch paper Doily
ribbon, twine, string, button, flat back brown pearl

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Mae! love the curly hair coloring and added squiggles! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magnificent fall creation......my favorite colors!!! Such gorgeous coloring of this super cute image and look at all those elements on this beauty....totally stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mae! Gorgeous card. LOVE the colors and the image is so cute!! Love the pumpkin cutters and the fence dies. The flowers and ribbons are gorgeous. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the tag - 'the cutest pumpkin...' - a die that CC Designs sells? I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. The tag is a Magnolia Doohickey Die called Simple Tag from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection and the sentiment is printed from the computer. Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you enjoyed it here! Hugs, Mae

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!