Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Magnolia & Hanglar/Stamplar Challenge #158: Gingham


Happy Friday stamping friends! The project I'm sharing with you today is my DT project for
Just Magnolia & Hanglar/Stanglar Challenge.  And today our host is Iulia and the challenge for this week is use gingham. It may be paper, ribbon, paper piecing, buttons...anything that has gingham print or design on it.
And for this challenge, I made an apron card/decor.  This is for a good friend of mine from highschool who she cooks really well.

I used Burger Tilda from the Summer Memories Collection and I colored her with Distress Inks.  The flowers are from WOC and the ribbons and buttons are from my stash.

A closer look at Tilda.



the back
Pop over to Just Magnolia & Hanglar/Stamplar Challenge Blog
for more inspiration from my team mates!
Join us in this week's challenge! We can't wait to see your creations!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!




4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Mae. Love the shape of the 'card'. Your colouring is fab, especially love the burger.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh throuhg Tilda's town I came on your blog, what a gorgeous things you make, they are awesome!!! I became a folower right away!!!
    Can I ask you something about your card from 18 may? I would like to know what kind of designpapers you used and I can't find an email adress on you blog... so maybe you can let me know? My email adress is on my blog, thank you so much for your time..

    gr. Arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing card! Every single detail. I love the papers and the color combo. The image is super cute and your coloring simply amazing. All the ribbons, the flowers, the buttons, everything. Stunning creation Mae! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mae, your apron card is so darling!! I love the pocket that you have added to it along with the the cute DP's that you have used.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!