Monday, April 23, 2012

Tilda with PeonyTails

A beautiful Monday to all! For the last couple days the weather has been so good and so we have been spending a lot of time in the park. Yesterday, my desk was abit lonely because there were lots of garden work waiting for me. Last night, I finally got a chance to finish this card.  I also made a little floral arrangement to go with the card.
I used Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Peonytails and colored the image with Distress Ink.  All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenge:
Totally Tilda:  Challenge #45 Stitching


 This is the inside of the card.  I used the same sketch but used the opposite side of the paper for the layout.

 A closer look at Tilda



 This is the mini floral arrangement  I made to match the card.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
Mae






5 comments:

  1. Hi Mae,
    wow this is so very pretty! I love your gorgeous design and beautiful flower arrangment. Fab stitching.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, this is gorgeous! Can you please email me at bevscrafts at gmail dot com regarding your DT application at JM
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mae,
    This is so pretty and delicate, I love the matching flower arrangement.
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, you've got yourself a new follower!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!