Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweet Princess

Hi stamping friends and Maggie lovers! It has been a while since I last submitted a card for a challenge.  I have not sat down to color for a while because I have been cleaning, arranging, re-arranging, organizng and re-organizing my craft area.  I really need space and lots of it but it's the one thing that I can't have enough of....argh!
Finally, I actually got to finish this card today.  This image is from the latest collection of Magnolia Stamps: Sweet Princess Tilda and I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenge:
Simply Magnolia: Sketch Time
Just Magnolia: Lovely Lace
Paper Sundaes: #116 Anything Goes








 A closer look at Tilda

 The inside of the card has the same sketch as the outside.

 Supplies:
Basic Grey Plumeria
WOC Flowers
Doohickey Dies: Heart Swirl
Charms, twine, ribbon, lace from my stash

~*~*~*~*~*~
I hope you like my card and thank you from visiting my blog!

Hugs,
Mae


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazingly beautiful! I love the way you put this vard together! Also love the pleats on her dress! Really really adorable!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Magnolia!
    Hugs, Iulia- new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, this is so lovely, so much to see and your colouring is amazing. Am now a follower.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card mae love the gorgeous soft colours so pretty thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooopps sorry ment to say thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mae, this is simply adorable. Love the way you used the sketch and then inside aswell and the papers and colouring are superb. Good luck! Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!