Monday, March 26, 2012

Prince Charming?

A beautiful Monday to all my stamping friends!  I hope you all are doing well. As for me, still swollen but always crafty! 

With this card, I used  Princess Party Tilda from the Prince & Princess Collection. I inked her up with Distress Ink Reinkers. Flowers are all from WOC.  The sentiment is from AmyR Magical Wishes Sentiments.

Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge: Butterflies
Simply Magnolia: Dies/Punches/Ribbon






Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

Hugs,
Mae

3 comments:

  1. Cute job, love your take on our theme this forthnight!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love it. The sentiment is too stinking cute! Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!