Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blue & White

Hi Stamping Friends!
It's a beautiful Sunday here in Chicago Illinois.  Last Friday, I finally got hold of the latest Magnolia Ink Magazine.  I have been waiting for this since the day I received an email from the editor (Lena) telling me that I won the contest.  It seemed to good to be true...I wanted proof. LOL  I took out the card that I submitted and I was kinda surprised to see how much different I used to color a
 month ago.  But I'm still proud of my winning card!

And today, I'd like to share a card I made last night. This is one of my first Tilda stamps.  I like her because she reminds me of Pipi Longstocking with her pigtails stickin' out. 
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenges:
Just Magnolia: Blue & White





 Magnolia Tilda
Distress Ink Reinkers
Different Blue & White Patterned paper
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Magnolia Doohickey Dies
Antique white Acrylic Paint
Ribbon, string, charm, cheesecloth

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for dropping by!

Mae

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning! Your blue and white combo are amazing and I really love the banner!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - your card is stunning!
    An adorable image, beautiful colors and so many lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!