Friday, February 24, 2012

Frog Prince

Happy Friday everyone! Time really flies! First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for all the sweet comments. You guys are such an inspiration. Big hugs to you!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~
My card for today is a Fairy Tale card. I didn't have the stamp  that says "Kiss me I'm a Prince" from Magnolia, so I just printed it from my computer, cut it, stained it and there it is! 
I used Distress Ink Reinkers to color Tilda. I mixed Tattered Rose and Vontage Photo for the skin. I tried to do the colors by layering them one after another but just can't get it right.  So far, this mixture works for me (for now).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm entering this card here: 
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: My Fairytale







 I used a Quickutz Alphabet die for the "mwah". I forgot the name of the cookie cutter die.

 I used the following for this card:
Stamp: Tilda with Frog, Mini Mushrooms
Ranger Archival Ink: Coffee
Arches Watercolor Paper HP 140lbs
Magnolia Doohickeys: Lovely Fence, Vintage Flower, Bloomy Tag
Martha Stewart Grass Punch
Memory Box Flurish Die
MFT Flourish Die
Flowers: WOC
Paper and Brads: Basic Grey Olivia
Vellum Paper for the  Blossom Tree
Ribbons & charms from  my stash

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Have a great weekend!

Mae




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mae, this card is adorable!! The amount of detail is just fantastic and what a gorgeous image! Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!